• Spa Sales and Replacements
• Pumps and Motors
• Control Systems
• Ozone and UV Conversions
• Salt Water Conversions
• Marine Grade Covers
• Spa Openings
• Spa Closings
• Leak Detection & Repairs
• Spa Inspections
• Spa Maintenance (see details below)
Cabana Pool & Spa offers residential spa maintenance throughout the year and will tailor our maintenance packages to suit your individual needs. We do all the hard work so that you may simply relax and enjoy your investment.
Before we get started with a maintenance package, we will thoroughly inspect your spa system to ensure the equipment is in good working order. Once the spa and equipment have been inspected, we will tailor the maintenance plan to match your personal preference and the needs of your spa system.
Services Offered for Hot Tub / Spa Maintenance
• On-site water analysis and balancing
• Brush, vacuum and net spa water
• Clean skimmer baskets
• Clean filter cartridges (as required)
• Full inspection of spa equipment to ensure safety and efficiency
• Clean spa cover (as required)
*Note: It is recommended that spas/hot tubs be drained, filled and balanced every three to four months for optimal bather satisfaction and safety.